Plain Red All-in-1 nappy.
One Size Fits Most (OSFM): Fits from ±4½kgs to ±16kgs.
The 5 layer bamboo blend top insert features StayDry on one side keeping baby dry. The lower insert is 4 layers of bamboo terry.
All-in-One nappies bring a little convenience and time saving back into the world of cloth nappies.
They're designed to do away with the need to “stuff” inserts into the pocket/sleeve. Instead of having loose separate inserts, the inserts are sewn onto (attached to) the nappy, making it a "grab-'n-go" nappy.
- Our tummy strip helps prevent moisture creep along the tummy.
- The various insert layers, size and positioning are carefully researched to offer the best possible blend of absorbency AND trimness, ensuring that the inserts fit INSIDE the nappy, regardless of the size adjusted setting!
-The 5 layer bamboo blend top insert, which includes a suedecloth "StayDry" layer, ensures baby feels dry and comfortable.
- The 4 layer bamboo pure lower insert ensures maximum absorption whilst remaining as trim as possible.
- The suedecloth "StayDry" lining that continues right up to the back elastic not only keeps baby feeling dry, but also ensures that 'everything' is contained within the nappy!
*When time does eventually come to boost the All-in-One nappy (since you will need to add absorbency when the little one gets closer to potty training) adding a booster insert is as simple as laying an additional booster insert beneath the two existing insert flaps.
Keep in mind that since the inserts are permanently attached to the nappy, they can't be removed and dried seperately (ie in a tumble drier). The entire nappy must be allowed to line dry.
Wash & Care instructions:
- 30 Degree Wash (We reccomend a cold wash to increase the lifespan of your nappy)
- Do not Tumble Dry
- For more wash & care instructions and advice, please click here