The Natruba White Swan Teether has different surfaces for sensory play and has both soft and hard natural rubber to satisfy all stages of sore gums.
Hand-sculpted & hand-painted with safe pigments, this swan is all-natural, eco-friendly, non-toxic and designed with no valve, which means no mould and bacteria can accumulate inside.
- Easy to grip for small hands
- All-natural, eco-friendly & non-toxic
- PVC, BPA, Phthalates & Nitrosamines free
- Perfect for sensory play, chewing & bath time
- Hand-sculpted & hand-painted with safe pigments
- Soft natural rubber easily satisfies all stages of sore gums
- Designed with no valve, which means no mould & no bacteria to accumulate inside
Size & Fit
- Measurements: H12 x W8cm
Look after me
- Clean before first use
- Do not expose to direct sunlight or direct heat
- Dry after use + keep stored in a clean, dry place
- Natural rubber toys should be cleaned using mildly soaped water + a damp cloth, do not use a dishwasher or sterilize in a microwave oven
Please note: each Natruba toy is hand-sculpted & hand-painted, making each product unique. Small errors + variations in details may therefore occur. Colours may also vary, and may become weak or disappear over time, as these are natural pigments.