The Natruba Purple Hibiscus Teether has different surfaces for sensory play and has both soft and hard natural rubber to satisfy all stages of sore gums. The long stem allows this gorgeous toy to transform into a hanging toy too!
Hand-sculpted & hand-painted with safe pigments, this flower is all-natural, eco-friendly, non-toxic and designed with no valve, which means no mould and bacteria can accumulate inside.
- Easy to grip for small hands
- All-natural, eco-friendly & non-toxic
- PVC, BPA, Phthalates & Nitrosamines free
- Perfect for sensory play, chewing & bath time
- Hand-sculpted & hand-painted with safe pigments
- Soft natural rubber easily satisfies all stages of sore gums
- Designed with no valve, which means no mould & no bacteria to accumulate inside
Look after me
- Clean before first use
- Do not expose to direct sunlight or direct heat
- Dry after use + keep stored in a clean, dry place
- Natural rubber toys should be cleaned using mildly soaped water + a damp cloth, do not use a dishwasher or sterilize in a microwave oven
Please note: each Natruba toy is hand-sculpted & hand-painted, making each product unique. Small errors + variations in details may therefore occur. Colours may also vary, and may become weak or disappear over time, as these are natural pigments.