Created by intertwined circles, Infinity symbolizes the circle of life, endlessness, and eternity. The design is elegant and focuses on classic aesthetics in a modern palette of Nordic shades. Its organic and soft shape combined with a raw and tangled inner form is the perfect interplay between raw and soft symbolizing the ever-changing yet recurring Nordic seasons.
- Available in silicone
- The shield is made of 100% safe food-grade material
- Designed and manufactured in Denmark/EU
Our anatomical nipple, which is curved at the top for a natural fit to the baby’s palate with an angled tip for easy tongue placement. The curved top promotes a tongue placement and sucking technique where the sides of the tongue cup around the nipple, as it, does during breastfeeding. The angled tip means that the baby does not need to suck as hard, as with a round nipple, for the pacifier to flatten inside the mouth.
The nipple is equipped with a valve, letting out air when the baby closes down on the nipple. This ventilation system causes the air from inside the nipple to be pushed out through the valve thereby flattening the nipple to shape naturally after the baby's oral cavity.
The shield is carefully designed with large holes on each side to ensure minimum contact with the sensitive and delicate skin around the baby's mouth, which means less chance of moisture build-up from saliva that can cause rashes and sore spots.
Benefits of using a pacifier:
- The pacifier helps calm and soothe the baby, and can therefore help to make the baby fall asleep
- The pacifier helps to lower the heart rate, blood pressure, and stress levels
- The pacifier has a pain-relieving effect
- The pacifier comforts the baby and provides security when it gets upset
- The pacifier has a protective effect on the incidence of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS)*